Is your iPod headphone jack broken? Perhaps your iPod only plays in one ear, or the headphone jack broke off in the iPod? Maybe the iPod’s headphone jack is loose, or the iPod hold switch is not working? Regardless of the issue affecting your iPod’s headphone jack, we have seen and fixed it all.
Need to repair your iPod headphone jack? Good news! We offer two easy and affordable solutions.
1) The first option is our do-it-yourself iPod headphone jack repair kit. This is an excellent choice for those of you looking to save a few bucks and already know how to replace an iPod headphone jack. We include a free pry tool with every order to simplify the process of replacing the headphone jack while also ensuring a successful repair. But take note that replacing an iPod headphone jack can be risky and very challenging, so proceed only after you have prepared accordingly.
2) Unsure how to replace the headphone jack, or struggling to figure out how to remove the jack? No worries, we’ve got you covered! The second option is our professional iPod headphone jack replacement service and is designed for those of you without the time, skills, or desire to replace the iPod’s audio jack yourself.
Warning: Do not take chances with aftermarket replacement iPod headphone jacks! Aside from inferior performance, cheap Chinese knock-offs expose your iPod to a high risk of future issues! Buy from us and have peace of mind knowing that the job will be done right and we use 100% factory original Apple iPod headphone jacks – guaranteed!
Our catalog features replacements for all iPod classics, including iPod 6th & 7th generation, iPod video 5th generation, iPod mini 1st and 2nd generation, iPod photo 4th generation, iPod classic 4th generation, and iPod classic 3rd generation.
Common signs of a faulty headphone jack include:
✓ iPod headphones not working in one ear
✓ iPod static noise
✓ iPod hold switch not working
✓ Headphone jack stuck in iPod
✓ iPod headphone jack loose
iPod classic headphone jack repair:
Our 6th & 7th generation iPod headphone jacks are available in two sizes:
1) Thick for 160GB (iPod 6th gen headphone jack)
2) Thin for 80GB, 120GB, and 160GB (iPod 7th gen headphone jack)
iPod video headphone jack repair:
Our iPod video headphone jacks are available in two sizes:
1) Thin for 30GB (iPod 5th generation headphone jack)
2) Thick for 60GB and 80GB (iPod 5th gen headphone jack)
A few helpful troubleshooting tips include:
✓ Try a different set of earbuds or headphones
✓ Clean iPod headphone jack (remove any dirt, lint, or debris lodged inside the iPod’s 3.5mm jack)
✓ Check your AirPlay and/or Bluetooth Output settings
7th Gen iPod Classic (A1238)
6th Gen iPod Classic (A1238)
iPod 5th Generation (A1136)
iPod Video Headphone Jack Repair Service$19.95 – $24.95
4th Gen iPod Photo (A1099)
iPod Photo Headphone Jack Repair Service$19.95 – $24.95
iPod 4th Generation Headphone Jack Repair$7.95 – $12.95
4th Gen iPod (A1059)
iPod 4th Gen Headphone Jack Repair Service$19.95 – $24.95
iPod 3rd Generation Headphone Jack Repair$12.95 – $14.95
3rd Gen iPod (A1040)
iPod 3rd Gen Headphone Jack Repair Service$24.95 – $29.95